The mix here at BONJOUR is approximately 60% Vintage French “Treasures” that we find on our hunts throughout the countryside of France…with the remaining 40% being new treasures that we “trouver” (find) and keep exclusively in our essence of “Toutes les Choses Françaises” – All Things French!

© 2017. The content and images on this page are directly the property of our partners. Do not distribute or copy text or images without our consent.